Welcome to EAS National Society Presidents’ Hybrid Meeting, at EAS Congress in Milan, May 22, 20.30 CET
We are looking forward to meet all National Societies Presidents at the EAS National Society Presidents’ Hybrid Meeting online or onsite.
We have put together an interesting programme for the meeting. You will hear about EAS projects: Lipid Clinic Network, and Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration (FHSC), and planned educational collaboration with National Societies worldwide.
Agenda for the EAS National Society Presidents’ Meeting:
- 21:00 Welcome speech and Introduction to EAS with future direction, by EAS President Kausik Ray.
- 21:10 EAS and National Society future collaboration & implementation, by EAS National Society Coordinator, Professor Alberto Zambon.
- 21:20 Past and present collaboration with National Societies, by EAS Past President, Professor Lale Tokgozoglu.
- 21:25 Introduction of new EAS National Societies member.
- 21:35 The EAS Atherosclerosis Journal, by Professor Alberico L. Catapano.
- 21:40 EAS Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration (FHSC), by EAS President, Professor Kausik Ray.
- 21.50 EAS Lipid Clinical Network, by Professor Alberico L. Catapano.
- 22.00 EAS Congress 2023, Mannheim, Germany, by EAS Congress Chair, Professor Ulrich Laufs.
Online registration for EAS National Society Presidents’ Meeting
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you are interested to join the EAS National Society presidents’ Meeting online at your earliest convenience, but no later than Monday May 16 at noon CET.
A link to the EAS National Society Presidents’ Meeting will be sent to you a few days before the meeting by our Congress secretariat Kenes.